Saturday, June 23, 2007

Think Pink

As some of you already know, yesterday we found out the baby's gender... and drum roll please....... it's another girl! Yea!! We didn't expect to know until July, but she was in the right position during yesterday's sonogram. No, we don't have a name yet, although we have a short list that we're testing out.

It's been a lazy, but good Saturday... Hunter had football camp and the rest of us went and looked at cars that will accommodate the entire clan come the fall. Then we went to the farmer's market and bought some fresh veggies to grill for dinner. Since we were already downtown, we strolled the stores and ate lunch at a place we hadn't tried before and it was good. Now everyone is back home and relaxing.

Well, I've got errands to run, so I must go... Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

nana said...

I'm glad you are having a relaxing Sat. I hope you are taking it easy and feeling good. I'm excited about another baby girl!!

LKPheartsfood said...

Wow...congrats! A lot happens when I leave the country for a week or so!! ;)

JJ said...

Congratulations on a the "pink"! That's so exciting! I can't wait to find out the names you guys choose. Take it easy and good luck car shopping.