Wednesday, October 31, 2007











It's been some time since I've sat down and blogged, but a lot has been going on. Getting this baby here is taking its toll... one day the doctor is sure that there isn't enough fluid to sustain the baby any longer, and then lo and behold, hours later, they find more. Now we're down to three doctor visits a week... I'm not really one for tattoos, but I'm to the point that I'm ready to ink "please sever my tubes" across my belly just in case my doctor isn't there and the delivering doctor doesn't read my chart closely. I know there are some people out there who love being pregnant, I'm clearly not one of them. There is no glow except for the glistening of sweat across my brow as I am hot all of the time! Anyway, enough complaining... this too shall pass.
So, Halloween is upon us. Both kids wore costumes to school today and are already on sugar highs and it's not even 3:30pm. Remember how exciting it was to dig through your pumpkin after you had raided the neighborhood as a kid? Once they go to bed, I look forward to continuing that tradition tonight.
I have to say that it is nice experiencing fall this year. It is my favorite time of year - there's something about that crispness in the air and the leaves falling from the trees. Don't get me wrong, I loved San Diego weather, but it is a nice change this year - especially since my body temperature seems to be stuck around 200 degrees.
I'll try to update the blog sooner this time... Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

amybpepper said...

I love the pictures and I hope you find your favorites at the bottom of that pumpkin :) Just think, next year you will have 3 little ones on a sugar high!!!

beckymcp said...

I am amazed that Einstein can look dignified even as a pumpkin (don't know that I can say the same for Wiener). The other two goblins are adorable, as usual.
Re: the tat--just find a Sharpie; I'm sure anyone currently dwelling in your household would be glad to do the honors. ;)

LKPheartsfood said...

Hilarious!! and happy halloween!!!