Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well, the toy shop has opened and closed at our house. Tonight, we assembled all of the toys that will be under the tree when we get back on Christmas Day. (We're leaving tomorrow to visit hubby's family.) In the last two hours, I've assembled a washing machine, stove and the accompanying playhouse. Oh and I forgot to include the fact that I did this while wearing Ellee in my baby sling. While I was putting together the prized Rose Petal Cottage, hubby was in automotive factory (a.k.a the kitchen) putting together McKenzie's purple and pink ride-in car from Nana and Grandaddy - did I mention it has "Princess" on the license plate? Now we have enough cardboard from the boxes to fill an entire recycling container.
Today it snowed about 5-6 inches so it looks very wintry, I have to say I prefer the warm California winter to this frigid one and so does McKenzie. She went out to play in the snow today and just minutes later came in crying because she was so cold - never mind she had on three layers, a coat, a hat, gloves and a hood. She ran to her bed and tried to get warm. Poor little California girl.
Well, I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas!
J

1 comment:

LKPheartsfood said...

Can you please send us some of that snow? I didn't even have to wear my hat and gloves today!!