Well, after successfully keeping the sniffles at bay for six weeks, our streak is unfortunately over. Yes, the baby and I woke up this morning with a cold. I'm sure the others will follow suit very soon, but it's Ellee who I feel sorry for - she's only 9lbs, can't blow her nose, there's no medicine to give her and she's obviously miserable. After enough hand washing to wear the skin off of our hands and about 4 lbs of hand sanitizer, you'd think we would've avoided this for at least a little longer. Most people have been really good about avoiding our newborn while they have a cold, which I greatly appreciate. It's that 2% who are obviously sick, but still try to hover over the baby. Grrrrr.... momma bear isn't happy about that.
So, what else is going on.... hmm well it's going to snow again tonight. We received 5 inches over the weekend, another one or so yesterday and it hasn't melted yet. School is still out, so at least they can enjoy the snow.
Christmas was a hit with the kids... as you can see by the pictures. McKenzie was really into it this year, which was a lot of fun. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, I'm looking forward to a really great year and I hope that you are, too!
J
1 comment:
Awww..everyone looks great. I managed to outlast everyone I know, too, but I woke up Wednesday with a bad case of the sniffles, too.
Happy Holidays!!!
Post a Comment