Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And the score is...

I'm losing the potty battle. However, I vow not to lose the war. Two accidents today and she seems unfazed. When we ran out of Cinderella panties, it sent her over the edge. Wear plain, pink Hanes? Please, get real. So, we went to Target to find some others while Cinderella was in the wash. Thank goodness, we found Mickey Mouse panties - another of her loves. However, she calls Mickey Mouse "hot dog" because of the song they sing on his morning show "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..."
We went to the underwear aisle before we did our shopping - big mistake. In a split second, she had ripped open the package and had all three pair on her head yelling "HOT DOG!" She got the reaction she was hoping for from passersby, so she kept it up for the rest of the trip. When we got in the car, I said a little "hot dog" myself.
The trip to Target was three-fold: 1. panties 2. groceries because we're expecting a snow storm tomorrow and 3. yesterday, Hunter came home with a note saying he needs black pants and a white shirt for a program they are putting on at school on Friday. We accomplished all three!
By the way, Wiener is still here - no more incidents while hubby was away. We didn't need the dog adding to the mix - the kids kept me hopping. Hunter cleaned his room last night and threw out three bags of trash (he was so proud of himself). About an hour later - after I had cleaned out the litter box and dumped that into the big can on top of his trash, he can't find his homework. You guessed it, he threw it away! He can't reach into the trash can because he is too short, so I got to do it! The homework was salvaged and all was well.

2 comments:

beckymcp said...

I think you need a sparkly costume with "WW" on the front...
Wish I could have seen the hot dog show in Target (and the one in the parking lot, as well!)

amybpepper said...

Your crew is always great entertainment!