Well, the girls have been quite funny this weekend! I found them matching princess outfits (Sorry Hunter) and they have enjoyed being royalty. The other picture of Ellee in the highchair marks a milestone today: she joined us at the table for dinner. She enjoys her food, and now she is enjoying it with the rest of us! As if the dinner table entertainment were lacking, we now have even more! Dinner is never boring at our house, maybe crazy, but not boring.
Speaking of the kitchen, it looks so much better! We just finished the remodel, when I say we, I don't mean me, but hubby. I'll post a before and after of the one side - I forgot to take pics until the kitchen was already being torn apart. It makes cooking so much more fun in a new kitchen!
I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment