So, it's been a crazy week... little sleep, stomach upsets all around, Cub Scout outings, doctors appointments and I am so tired that I can't even remember what else happened.
This week we have an 8th birthday - complete with 10 little boys - and I've got to figure out how to make a camouflage icing for the cupcakes. Any suggestions are welcome.
Baby Ellee weighed in at almost three pounds this week, which is good news since she had been losing weight.
I included two pics from this week - one of McKenzie posing in her Sunday outfit this morning and one of Hunter at his trip to the food bank with the scouts this week.
Well, I've got 40 minutes left of my weekly TV time, so I'm going to go be a couch potato - at least for a few minutes.
2 comments:
You even make me tired! Thinking about you making that camo icing reminds me of when we made that bday cake for Brad. All that blue icing...it makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it :) Good luck!
My Mom never made me a cake with camo icing!
Post a Comment