Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Ramblings
Tomorrow is hump day, not sure how I feel about that.
I have so much to get accomplished this week that I need a few extra days to get it all done.
There's only two more days of school for Hunter and tomorrow is the big field day. Well, hopefully - it's supposed to rain cats and dogs tomorrow, so we'll see.
Field day was always a good day for me in elementary school. We had this really big kid in my class and could pretty much count on at least one blue ribbon from the tug-o-war contest. I also loved eating outside on field day - versus the usual meal inside the cafeteria - I never liked that sour milk smell that permeated the green plastic seats.
Hunter's hair is once again short! It took some arguing, chocolate milk and a little bit of being stubborn, but I took him to Supercuts tonight and they took off about 10 lbs of hair. He looks so much better and it has to feel better!
On to McKenzie, she has an ear infection - again. We've lost count on the ear infections, but doctors say she should grow out of them soon, so we keep avoiding tubes. She is such a trooper - we'd never know she didn't feel well if she didn't have a fever and keep pulling at her ear.
The cravings keep changing, but I'm telling myself that I will quit giving in so that I don't gain too much pregnancy weight. Today, I thought I would pass out if I didn't have toast and gravy from Sonic. I'm hoping tomorrow salad will tickle my fancy - I need a day with no junk food.
I have two more loads of laundry to wash, three to hang up, a dog to wash and the house to pick-up before I go to bed so that it's clean when the PT arrives in the morning. So, that's all of the ramblings for tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment